Cranberry and thyme for urinary tract treats. Ideal to encourage your dog to hurry when out for a pee while contributing to your companion’s health.
Contains only three plant-based ingredients without allergens:
1. Whole fresh cranberries are known to help prevent urinary tract infections. Cranberries are a source of nutrients, vitamins and polyphenols with antioxidant properties.
2. Malted barley sprouts are rich in proteins;
3. Thyme is recognized for its natural deworming effect.
Seasoning: Coconut oil and shavings.
Why choosing Mes Biscuits Maison?
• Treats are dehydrated at low temperature to better preserve their natural colors and to prevent oxidation of the ingredients’ active molecules;
• Human food grade ingredients that are approved by Health Canada as Veterinary Health Products (VHPs);
• Hypo allergenic & Vegan: No grains, no soy, no peanuts, no meat, no fish, no eggs, no sweeteners, no artificial colours, no additives, no artificial preservatives and no artificial flavors;
• Certified Aliments du Québec.
Meet Poppy, the dachshund pictured on the pouch that inspired this treat:
« I have a strong personality, I know, but I don’t want to pee wrong. I’m susceptible to urinary tract infections, that’s how it is. Cranberries prevent infections, which saves me from sulking for hours if I am unfairly reprimanded for peeing. » Poppy
Try this: Your dog is tired of its food? Season it up with our treats! In a bowl, combine 2 treats with 1 tbsp of water. Leave to stand for 5 minutes and stir the mix to add on top of your dog’s food.
- Our trusted ingredients: Fresh whole cranberry puree, barley flour, organic thyme powder, carob powder
It is recommended to give a maximum of 10% of the caloric requirement in treats.
Manufactured by Inova Source Inc.
MAPAQ Food Safety and Hygiene Manager Certification