Apples and nutritional yeast for distraction treats. Ideal to distract your dog’s attention and change his emotion when barking while also contributing to your companion’s health.
Contains only three plant-based ingredients without allergens:
1. Whole fresh apples are a source of fibers, vitamins and antioxidants;
2. Malted barley sprouts are rich in proteins;
3. Nutritional yeast is a source of B vitamins which helps anxious dogs.
Seasoning: Coconut oil and shavings.
Why choosing Mes Biscuits Maison?
• Treats are dehydrated at low temperature to better preserve their natural colors and to prevent oxidation of the ingredients’ active molecules;
• Human food grade ingredients that are approved by Health Canada as Veterinary Health Products (VHPs);
• Hypo allergenic & Vegan: No grains, no soy, no peanuts, no meat, no fish, no eggs, no sweeteners, no artificial colours, no additives, no artificial preservatives and no artificial flavors;
• Certified Aliments du Québec.
Meet Speedy, the cocker spaniel pictured on the pouch that inspired this treat:
« I am anxious and I bark a lot out the window. It’s my hunting instinct! The treats distract my attention, to change my emotions and makes me want to hunt treats! » Speedy
Try this: Your dog is tired of its food? Season it up with our treats! In a bowl, combine 2 treats with 1 tbsp of water. Leave to stand for 5 minutes and stir the mix to add on top of your dog’s food.
- Our trusted ingredients: Fresh apples puree, barley flour, nutritional yeast powder, carob powder.
It is recommended to give a maximum of 10% of the caloric requirement in treats.
Manufactured by Inova Source Inc.
MAPAQ Food Safety and Hygiene Manager Certification
There are no reviews yet.